If you need to ….
- talk to other professionals in your field using special terminology;
- read professional journals and books published only in Greek;
- use the internet to gather information on a specific subject;
- correspond with colleagues on professional subjects;
- participate in a seminar or workshop;
- negotiate a project, a contract, the purchase or sale of an item…
…then you need a tailor-made course to make the most of your learning opportunities in the shortest possible time.
These specialized courses are designed on the basis of the communicative needs of company executives and professional people within a contemporary working environment which places upon them a demand for using the language at a satisfactory or even at a very high level to communicate clients, suppliers or associates who do not speak their native language. The English & Modern Greek for Professionals programmes are similar to programmes implemented by top international training institutions around the world.
Special & Tailor-made courses for your Company or Organization
The CELT Athens teach has all the know-how needed to design the right course for you as an individual or for a group within a company or organization. Seminars are tailor made and range from 12 hours to 100 hours (for specific programmes)
Invite us to your company to assess the level of your staff and to identify and prioritize their needs; to discuss the type of language training they need. CELT Athens can guarantee the quality and effectiveness of all aspects of the course: length, results, achievement of aims, as well as top quality trainers. We will:
- analyze the language needs of your employees you wish to train to discover in what ways they need to use the foreign language
- assess their current level in Greek through placement testing and personal interviews
- specify the course objectives and course length so that they can reach their goal successfully and in the shortest possible time
- design the course syllabus/programme
- select or design appropriate teaching materials to achieve the objectives of the course
- keep you informed through detailed progress reports and trainee profiles
- supervise and evaluate the course delivery while in progress to ensure maximum success
- assess the trainees’ language competence at the end of the course
- supply you with a detailed end-of-course report
CELT Athens trainers are amongst the best-trained in the profession, fully qualified with advanced methodology qualifications in Teaching Foreign Languages to Adults and invited by many other centres running general and special courses to train their teachers.
Here you can see some of the CELT Athens client schools where we have trained teachers.
Face to Face Courses
Depending on your eeds and available space, the course may be delivered at your own premises or at the CELT Athens seminar centre. Courses delivered at CELT are eligible for discounts offered here; these discounts are NOT available if we hold classes at your own premises.
Courses delivered in our online classroom are more economical of everyone’s time and space and also eligible for discounts mentioned on this page. The more hours you book, the less you pay.
For our online classes, we use the top online class space, Adobe Connect Pro, also ideal for business online meetings and collaborations. Please watch this video to review some of the features of our class.
To participate in the webinars, you will need a fast connection, a headset and a webcam
Seminars of Interest to Various Professionals
The short seminars described below are closed and are offered all year round as follows:
Group Mode – only for groups within a company or organisation; seminars can be held on company premises or at CELT.
1-2-1 Mode – for any individual at CELT or office/home. The number of hours for each programme listed below is usually reduced in one-to-one lessons, depending on individual’s initial level and other learner characteristics.
To participate in these seminars with the specified number of hours, entry level in English must be Intermediate or, in some cases, Upper Intermediate.
Course offerings for the Business Professional
Where you can find us
Recently relocated to new, more spacious premises, you can find us