The face to face CELTA is offered as either a part-time course over 12-16 weeks or as an intensive full time course over 4 weeks. Face to face courses are suitable for people who live in or near Athens and for people who are able to come and spend at least four weeks in Athens. If you can’t come to Athens for more than two weeks, then you may want to consider the online CELTA instead.
Part time courses are offered at least twice during the academic year starting in October and January with sessions on three mornings per week (half-day sessions till 14.00) or once a week on Saturdays (all-day sessions). If you are currently in full time employment and live in or near Athens, the part-time CELTA, which allows you to complete the course at a more relaxed pace, may well be the best choice for you.
Full time courses are offered several times a year and last for four weeks (in February, May, June, July, August, September, November). These are intensive courses which require full commitment, as attendance is from 10:00 to 18:30 every day. This option is ideal for teachers who are prepared to work intensively for four weeks and complete all the CELTA assessment requirements within this period.
Dates & Tuition Fees
* Special offer for the March & May courses – 1200 euros
Save 250 for your accommodation!
Tuition and Cambridge assessment fees must be paid fully up to one month in advance of the start of the course in the case of full time courses; to see the payment schedule for part time courses, please download and read the application form.
To check our tuition fees in any currency you wish XE.com Personal Currency Assistant
Early Bird and other discounts
A 10% discount offer is available for candidates who register and pay early (3 months prior to a course start), so do make sure you register early to secure a good discount and be certain you will have a place on one of our future courses.
Discounts are offered to groups of teachers from the same institution. The percentage is per case and cannot be determined in advance.
Follow these instructions to apply:
- Download the CELTA application form
- Complete the document and return via email to email@example.com
- A member of our team will send you the pre-interview written assessment to
- complete and return via email and
- to arrange a date and time when you can attend an interview (online or at CELT)
- If you are offered a place on the course, you should then pay for your tuition & assessment in full (FT/intensive courses) or a deposit of 610 euros (PT courses in Athens).