N.B. To follow our online courses properly, you will need a fast connection, a headset with a microphone (not earphones) and a webcam.
Cambridge Delta Fees – additional notes
Fees Note for Module 3 Moodle run courses:
Delta integrated course participants (all modules) are entitled to a 50% discount on our independently offered 8-week Module 3 courses:
- ELT Management
- Teaching learners online, through distance/blended learning
- Teaching English to Young Learners
* The exam primer course does not include input on the content of the exam. If you wish to take it, you need to have studied on your own. It is usually offered just prior to the June or December exams.
This course is offered free of charge to our own integrated course candidates – it is part of their course.
Payments by Individual Module
- Module 1 – 800 Euros (Full course)
- Module 1 – 150 Euros (2 weekend Exam Primer)
- Module 2 – 2200 Euros (6 weeks in Athens)
- Module 2 – 2000 Euros (online/blended)
- Module 3 – 600 Euros by individual tutorial or Moodle Course
- Modules 1 & 2 – 2400 Euros
- Modules 2 & 3 – 2400 Euros
- DELTA Module 3 Certificate in ELT Management (ELTM) 600 euros (online)
- DELTA Module 3 Certificate in Teaching learners online, through distance/blended learning (DL) 600 euros (online)
Cambridge assessment all modules 400 Euros
Shorter Online Courses
N.B. Dates for shorter courses are announced on the course pages