Training on a screen near you has never been so accessible!
READ TO THE END OF THIS MESSAGE TO FIND A SPECIAL GIFT
Online learning has taken over our lives and in the past year, we have trained dozens of teachers experienced and new from around the world!!
So far, we have run part time courses, mainly because we believe that intensive courses where you are attending classes from 9-5 (or even later) are stressful, counterproductive and can cause serious problems to one’s attention and ability to concentrate.
How the Course works
1. Synchronous – live meetings on Zoom only on two days a week
During these five weeks you will need to be available for line online meetings on Zoom on two days a week
– Teach one class of adults ( 4 lessons with a lower level class and 4 with a higher level class)
– Observe others teach
– Give and receive feedback and suggestions by peers and tutor teaching our Adult learners from all over the world – trainees observe and teach the same class online!
– Participant in Lesson planning workshops for your next lesso`n
For our upcoming course the days will be on
Wednesdays and Saturdays
09.00 – 12.30 Athens time
07:00 – 10:30 UK time
2. Asynchronous study on the Cambridge Platform
The rest of the week is flexible regarding when you study as you will be working with the materials on the Cambridge platform – write your lesson plans and teaching materials and four 1000 word assignments on matters relating to content you covered on the course.
On average, you will be required to complete 6 units a week on the Cambridge platform. In other words, you can study any time of day or night you have available!!!!
This is a great opportunity to complete this course over the summer without having to travel, quarantine, pay for accommodation and subsistence costs and have the same great results!
Dates for upcoming 6 week semi-intensive courses
- – June 4 – July 16 2022 (6 weeks – online – semi-intensive)
- – July 18 – August 27 2022 (6 weeks – online –semi-intensive)
Dates for 10 week part time courses
Alternatively, you may be interested in completing your CELTA through a less intensive part time course ilater in the summer or fall (lasting 10 weeks)
- – October 10 – December 17 2022 (10 weeks – online – part time)
- – January 09 – March 18 2023 (10 weeks – online – part time)
OUR GIFT COURSE – A GIFT TO ALL CANDIDATES
Attend TEACHING LANGUAGES ONLINE for free and get an extra Certification verifying your skills as an online instructor.